TRIPLE MONITOR STAND FOR UP TO 3x38" ULTRA Wide Monitors
- Support ULTRA WIDE Monitors from 3x29" up to 3x38"
- Fully adjustable in any direction.
- Vesa support 75x75 and 100x100 (M4 screws provided)
- All screws and tools to attach the screens are provided.
- All way adjustable including monitors Angle°, Tilt°, Height and each VESA can be adjusted separately for Angle and height.
- Heavy and solid allowing to put up to 3 x 38″ inch ultra wide monitors and to stay completely stable.
- Very quality materials used. Mandrel bended tubes.
- Footprint dimensions (maximum): W/D/H 2700 mm. x 900 mm. x 1100-1350 mm. 106.3” x 35.43” x (43.30”-53.15”)
- Fully Compatible with S1, N1, N1 M4A, RS1, RS1 M3A, RS1 M4A, RS Formula V2 and RS Formula M4A
- You can remove the side arms and use the stand as single Monitor stand for up to 1x49" Ultra Wide Monitor
- We provide 24×7 on site support through ticket or live-chat.
- Distributor network allow to have full support in your area.
- 3 year Warranty on all Rseat Manufactured components
- Made in EU
BASIC FEATURES OF RSEAT RS STAND T3XLM BLACK
Box Dimensions (L x W x H) 109 x 62 x 37cm (42.9" x 24.4" x 14.6" )
1. Pear of legs 2. central support 3. Left and Right side arms 4. 3 x VESA Mounts (each is fully adjustable) 5. Screws and tools for the assembly 6. screws to attach your Monitors (12xM4 Screws) 7. Assembly instruction 8. Carton box and bubble wrap protection inside the box to prevent damages on transit. N.W. 60 kg (132lbs), G.W 65 kg (143lbs)
3 x VESA SUPPORT Mounts
All tools and screws to attach your Monitors are provided.
- VESA Support 75x75 and 100x100
- 12 x M4 Screws provided
Adjust monitors angle from 0-90° (from full flat to perpendicular on the central screen), Tilt screens 0-15°, Height (from center of the screens to the ground): 1000-1120 mm. (39.37”- 44.09”)
Find Photos anf Video of RS STAND T3XL installations on our Facebook Page
RS STAND T3XLM is designed to work with S1, N1, N1 M4A (All Configurations), RS1, RS1 M3A, RS1 M4A, RS Formula V2, RS Formula M4A and most of the cockpits on the market.